RSS

"My Beloved Family"

AsLkm Wr. Wb.
Start from now, I wanna try to fulfill my BLOG with EngLish, in order to improve my EngLish skiLL,hehe..
=D

I have informed u about my BF. But I haven’t informed u about My FamiLy, yet.
I’m the first children, I have 2 brothers, yeay..!!



My first brother is Ahmad Nuredy. He was born in Palembang at 5 March 1992. He is a stingy brother,hehe. But, he is smart..!!


My Second brother is Randy Ramadhony. He was born also in Palembang at 22 March 1991. He is a kind brother, he always helps my mother to do something, but he is very lazy to study, I don’t know why. Maybe, Randy is the opposite of Nuredy,hehe..


My mother’s name is R.A Fahrial Sara. R.A stands for Raden Ayu, cz in Palembang my grand father’s generation come from monarch generation. Maybe, hehe cz I don’t know exactly.. She was born in Palembang at 19 September 1969. My mother is a kind woman,hehe. But sometimes, she was so nagging that can make me feel not good,hehe. But actually, she is so care to her children.. I love her so much and I miss her. Although i love her, but i never hug her. I don’t know why, but i never do it (lol).


My father’s name is Ahmad Anie Hanur. He was born in Palembang at 10 Oktober 1965. I proud to my father, cz he is so responsible to his family. He try his best in order to fulfill all of needed of his family. He works from morning to night. I sometimes so worried about him, where he now is. He also never give up to support me to reach high education, cz as a teacher of elementary school he always support his student to get education.



Ok, i think that’s all about My Family, I’m very miss them so much, hikz. But never mind, although my Family is so far from here, but they are near in My heart (lol).



Wass. Wr. Wb.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: