RSS

"My Best Friends iN Senior High School"

Aslkm Wr. Wb.

Hy my BLOG, How are u? I hope fine,hehe...


Today I wanna share with u about My Best Friends in My Senior High School. Their names are Novita Mayasari (No2p), Nurhasanah (Ana), & Dwi Annisa (Dwi).
Check iT out..!!



No2p is a funny girl. She is smart in Math, now she is taking Math Science in UNSRI (Universitas Sriwijaya) in Palembang. She was born in Palembang at 4 November 1989.
Anna is a childish & easy going girl, I can go anywhere with her, but sometimes her father didn’t allow us to go out, I don’t know why. Mybe he don’t wanna somethings happened to his daughter, but at least he can consider us to go out to develop more than always at home, hufh. Forget it, but now she become more mature, cz now she has worked in airport, hehe. She was born in Palembang at 5 October 1990.

Dwi is a slow girl, but she is so carefull,hehe.. Now she is studying at UMP (Universitas Muhammadiyah Palembang). She is taking English course. Her father is a teacher of Islam Religion. So if we come to her house, we should keep our attitude well,hoho. She was born in Palembang at 3 July 1990.

This is my picture with dwi when in the small mosque at school.








This is my picture with No2p & Ana when go trip out in Palembang.





I miss my best friends in Palembang, I wanna hug them aLL, huhu

Wass. Wr. Wb.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: