RSS

"Arrived in KL"

Aslkm. Wr. Wb.

Hy, now I’m in Kuala Lumpur (KL). I have finished my Examination for the 4th semester. I hope my result will be better than the 3rd semester. My seniors said that all of them got the low marks, I’m very afraid that I will feel the same with my seniors. But I hope it was not happenned to me, amin.

On 26th April, 2010 I will undergo to the Practical Training at Sungai Buloh in Malaysian Rubber Board (MRB). I hope that I can do my best in MRB. And I hope that the people around us are friendly, amin again, lol.

Yesterday, 18th April, 2010 we were checking for the place of MRB, at last we met it. The place was so wide. The rubber plantation is also wide. I don’t know what we will do there. Will we slit open the latex or we just do job in the office, lol. Honestly, I’m very nervous right now, cz I don’t have any experience in this part, hehe. We just look and see what will be happen next, hope all will be good, lol.

Wass. Wr. Wb.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: