RSS

"The End oF 4th Semester"

Aslkm. Wr. Wb.

For this final semester examination, the last paper I get “Post Harvest Unit Operation”. I don’t know what to say, I did not study hard, cz I think study hard it’s not a promise that I can answer all the questions. I can’t answer it, although I read it many times. But I can think logically to answers the questions. I hope that I can pass this last paper well.
Ok, for this holiday, I should do Industial Training during 2 months. I get in Malaysian Rubber Board (MRB), I hope I can do my best there. I do it with my friend, Dian Rumaisa. I get the Industrial Training Location because of Dian. Her father is work in the office MRB, but we are not going to the office, we were going to the rubber plantation (lol). We hope we can handle it well, cz I don’t have any experience in doing practical, hoho.


HOPE GOD BLESS US

Wass. Wr. Wb.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: