RSS

"Study Far From Home"

Aslkm. Wr. Wb.



Life as a student that is far away from home is a big challenge for me.
But, i think that by far away from family is a good idea also in order to train my mental.
For the first semester, i get many problem to adapt with Food Technology's subject. The first semester, my result was so bad, i got below 3. My friend, Dian Rumaisa, she told me to changed the course that i have taken. I think many times, i ask to my family, they accept it. They want the best for me, my future is in my hand, they said like that. So at last, i changed to Post Harvest Technology for the 2nd semester, and now i wannna go for the 5th semester.

Firstly, i can't accept the my real life, but together with the time i try to be strong to face my life. And the real fact now, i can enjoy my life, Alhamdulillah. Insyaallah all would be fine!


Wass. Wr. Wb.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: